Thursday, February 26, 2009

Potty-Training

Photo by thejbird


I sort of feel like a stalker, but I can't help it. And to be honest, I am not that ashamed. There is a blog out there I check everyday at least once. If I only have a minute to get online, I've been known to check and see if there are new posts up instead of checking my email.

Okay, maybe a little ashamed.

Anyway...

I am at the point in my life where it seems everyone is having kids. Latest count of people I know who are expecting this year: 10. The list used to be longer, but a half dozen friends and family have recently had babies.

So, I figured this blog post from MyCharmingKids was timely. It's one family's take on the ever-fun task of potty-training.

While she suggests methods that may or may not work at all for me someday when I have children, I like the idea that I can tuck this info away and possibly incorporate it into my future routine.

I have participated in potty-training (other people's) toddlers and it is NOT something I particularly look forward to attempting. It's a lot of work! But hopefully tips like these help ease all the anxiety and trepidation...of the parent.

Happy Aiming!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a mommy yet, but potty training does not sound fun. I think my kids are going to go in their diapers till they are four...

    ReplyDelete