Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Time for Not Me!



It's that time again. Head on over to MckMama's to see what everyone else has or has not done this week.

Here's what I surely didn't do this week:

I did NOT start this list last Wednesday because I have zero memory capabilities right now.

I did NOT grab a breast pad to quickly soak up some water I spilled on the table.

I did NOT forget to remove my old socks before trying to put on a clean pair. I am NOT too tired to know the difference between one layer and two.

I do NOT want to snuggle this little girl at all hours of the day. I am NOT looking forward to spoiling her just a lil bit.


Even though she is far too even tempered and just plain cute to ever have a major cow at the ripe old age of one week old, I do NOT melt (and even sometimes giggle) when she looks like this:



I have NOT been sneezing my head off all day. I have way too much to do to be getting a cold. I will not be downing tons of fruit and vitamins (gag me) to keep this at bay. And I am certainly not attributing my fuzzy-feeling head to the dry air because dry air cannot keep me from loving on this lil girl.

I am probably NOT going to stop posting about this sweet babe anytime soon. Okay, so that was true.


1 comment:

  1. I love your not me monday! The pictures are adorable too!

    ReplyDelete