Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hyphenated

I have had "write post" on my to-do list every day for the last week and a half. I think I've decided that I'm more of a list-maker than a list-checker-offer.

I even jotted down a few outlines for some posts I was considering. Whilst at work, even. I'm still considering them, but they may not be as relevant or of interest anymore--to you or me. The topics are pretty random.

Like my love/hate relationship with the Metro.

Or how I'm ready to call off this whole give-something-up thing.

Or that I had my butt kicked a couple weekends ago by a bunch of ramp-jumping three year-olds on snowboards.

Or that this girl had a BIRTHDAY a couple weeks ago.

Are you kidding? THIS is my piece of cake? Where's the frosting??


Who knows, maybe I will post about them after all. We'll see if I ever get around to it. By the time I do it'll be Easter. Or the Fourth of July.

It's the thought that counts, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment