Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday, Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

She is giving away a prize to a random person who plays along, so it'll be worth your while to check it out!

I am not excited that it's supposed to hit 70 degrees today. Finally! (I miss L.A. weather!!)

I am not shocked that my niece is one-month-old today. That means I have totally been able to sleep peacefully through each and every night for an entire month.

I am not looking for a job while I'm still hanging out in the Midwest. Who needs money?

My list this week is super short but since I don't have babies to play with, dogs to walk and some sunshine to enjoy, we'll just say I'm lazy :)

Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. great not me monday I wish it would hit 70 here in england so early in the year..


    great not me monday

    ReplyDelete