Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Milestone

I was out of town for a busy wedding holiday weekend, so after work I begrudgingly pulled out the Core Synergistic dvd for my first workout in 4 days. To say I wasn't looking forward to it was a major understatement.

After doing 3 or 4 push-up "stations"--on my knees, of course--I decided to throw caution to the wind. I got up on my toes...and did 10 normal-person push-ups!

I know it sounds super lame, but I honestly can't remember doing regular push-ups before. Hooray for me :D (If I did, it was high school...but even then it's really hazy, so I'm thinking not so much.)

Now, off to prep for my fantasy football draft! I know what you're thinking...and I agree. Clueless. But, it's a fun way to do something with the Boy Man Boy Man. Plus, on the off off chance one of us win (well, more likely for him) we'll be $90 richer!

No comments:

Post a Comment