Monday, September 15, 2008

The Blogosphere




I love blogs. There is no limit to what can be shared and discussed, and more importantly, no rules. A blog can capture moments of the everyday or highlight social and political issues that impact us all. It can be a place to connect with distant friends and family or to showcase our latest culinary achievements. The possibilities are endless!

As exciting as that may be, it also leaves me feeling incredibly nervous that I will not be able to tap into my creative reserves. For one who often has the opportunity to take part in the creative process of reality television (and no, that's not a contradictory statement), I am terrified of being without a game plan. I was always the kid in school who could write vivid and detailed text analysis or research papers but always stared at my blank sheet of paper when asked to go off page and write something from within.

I honestly do not have a vision for this blog. I cannot even begin to describe what I think this blog will become. All I can say at this point is that I hope, in time, it becomes a mirror that accurately reflects things in life I value, enjoy, dislike, can't believe, struggle with, and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment